People also ask
What is the latest version of AutoFish for Forge?
AutoFish for Forge Mods 107,532 DownloadsLast Updated: Dec 19, 2021Game Version: 1.18.1 +3 Download Install Description Files Issues Source Relations AutoFish for Forge
How to install AutoFish mod in Minecraft?
1. Install Forge. 2. Download Cloth Config and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. 3. Download Autofish and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. 4. Launch Minecraft using the Forge profile.
Can a fishing rod catch junk instead of fish?
The fishing rod can occasionally catch treasure or junk instead of fish. A fishing rod without the Luck of the Sea enchantment has an 85% chance of catching fish, a 10% chance of catching junk, and a 5% chance of catching treasure.
How do I Turn on auto fish on Forge?
AutoFish for Forge 1 Go to control and set the keybind 2 Use the keybind to toggle on/off the mod 3 Use /setrecastdelay [delay] to set the recast delay (in milliseconds). (Range: 100 ~ 30000)* 4 Throw your bobber into the water and it will do its thing.